Saturday, November 5, 2011

Atlanta, GA Trip

Back in September my co-workers and I took a trip to Atlanta, GA to see and meet our other co-workers that are based at our Headquarters. We left SGU at 7:30 pm, arrived in SLC close to 9:00 pm. We then waited for 4 hours for our flight to Atlanta. We then arrived in Atlanta at 5:30 am, we got checked into our hotel and went to the headquarters. We got to see where they do the maintenance on the aircraft's. We then went back to the hotel, which was right next to the ATL Airport to get some rest before going to the Atlanta Braves vs. New York Mets baseball game. The next morning we went downtown Atlanta, myself and Bethany went to the Georgia Aquarium and saw all the undersea world. My favorite were the Beluga Whales. The rest of the group went to the Coca-Cola Factory. After a day of fun, we made it back home at 11:30 Saturday night. I was a very long 3 day trip, but work it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment